The student news site of Pine Tree High School

PT Cutlass

• August 23Remember - BE ALL IN AND GO PIRATES!!!!!

• November 19Students need to respect each other and instructors

• November 10Lets keep our campus clean by picking up trash and putting it in the cans!

Filed under News

Yearbooks on sale for $80

Students who want to get a jump on school activities can purchase their yearbook for $80 in Room 612, Adviser Greg Collins said.

Students, as of the first day of class, can purchase a book on line with a credit card for $80, or they can bring cash or check to Room 612 and see Mr. Collins.

“This year, the yearbooks will be interactive as sports team photos and group and organization pics will have a video embedded in them so students can make the yearbook come alive,” he said. “We are very excited about this and think it will be a great addition to the book.”

The theme for the yearbook this year is “Our True Colors,” and the colorful cover and end sheets will invite students and patrons inside the 180-page book for a colorful and fun look at the upcoming school year.

“We are only printing 200 books so students, especially seniors, need to be the first to come and purchase a book,” he said. “We only have five left over from this past year, so that will let you know how fast they sell and how well they sell.”

This year’s book will feature sports, clubs and organizations, candid shots, a large section on the senior class, school pictures and other fun feature stories which tell the story of Pine Tree 2017-2018.

“We think we have a good theme, and we think we have a good staff to produce a book students and patrons will want to purchase,” Collins said.

Anyone with questions can contact him in Room 612 or by calling 903-295-5031 and asking for Extension 255.